Together with various Leiden Bio Science Park (LBSP) based companies and the LBSP Organisation, InnovationQuarter is organizing a side event on March 15th in Leiden after the BIO-Europe Spring 2018.
The BIO-Europe Spring (March 12-14) held at the RAI in Amsterdam is a major partnering event for the Life Science and Health sector. At our side event in Leiden, we will take interested BIO-Europe participants along the exciting developments on the LBSP in the field of engineered human tissues for drug discovery.
Leiden Bio Science Park and BIO-Europe Spring
Leiden Bio Science Park is one of the five largest bioscience parks in Europe and the largest in The Netherlands. It excels in therapeutics R&D and offers a broad range of biotech service companies, especially in the area of Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering where there are many innovative developments. At this side event, Mimetas, Ncardia, and Ocello will present their platforms and major pharmaceutical companies show how these technologies contribute to their business.
Below you’ll find the program for this side event. The exact times may change.
- 10.00 hrs Arrival at the Leiden Bio Science Park
- 10.00 - 10.15 hrs Introduction into the local Life Sciences & Health eco system
- 10.15 - 11.30 hrs Presentations by Mimetas, Ncardia and Ocello
- 11.30 - 11.45 hrs Break
- 11.45 - 13.00 hrs Presentations by (at least) 3 major local pharmaceutical companies
- 13.00 - 14.00 hrs Networking lunch
- 14.00 - 15.00 hrs 1:1 discussions or site visits to companies of choice
- 15.00 hrs Return to Amsterdam (Leiden is located in the proximity of Schiphol Airport, at only 20-30 minutes)
Location & transport
BioPartner Center 1
JH Oortweg 21
2333 CH Leiden
Free transport is provided from Amsterdam RAI and back. Times will be specified in due time.
With a focus on European innovation and global collaboration, BIO-Europe Spring is the premier springtime partnering conference bringing together a “whoʼs who” from biotech, pharma and finance in the most innovative biopharma clusters in Europe.