For entrepreneurs in Life Science, Health and Technology
Is your company active in the fields of life sciences, health and technology? Is it driven by a passion for improving healthcare through technical innovation? Are you located in the Rhine Delta region of the Netherlands and are you looking for opportunities to collaborate with the best brains around?
If so, becoming a Business Partner in the Medical Delta network could be the ideal “next step” for you in developing your business.
Medical Delta is a unique network of public/private organisations and individuals with an interest in healthcare innovation. It brings together a rich body of knowledge and experience, and acts as a catalyst for health innovation and cooperation. In particular, we’re interested in partnering with others to harness the promise of digital technologies, medical devices, new drugs and materials.
To this end, we’ve assembled a dynamic (and ever-growing) network of scientists, healthcare professionals, bio- and medical technologists, entrepreneurs and other partners. By facilitating interactions and cross-disciplinary collaboration within this triple helix network, we serve as a catalyst for practical, innovative and economically viable healthcare solutions.
We are now inviting businesses - from start-ups to multinationals - to join us in pursuing these aims by becoming Business Partners of Medical Delta. This relationship is designed to be mutually beneficial, creating new opportunities and share insights. We strive to connect our industrial members with the right people, resources and services and to inspire your business with new ideas. Joining us will give you a unique opportunity to promote your company, contribute to the network and build valuable relationships.
What’s in it for you?
What could becoming a Business Partner mean to you? For a start, it would give you direct and exclusive access to the Medical Delta public/private network, the foremost network of life sciences, health and technology partners in the region. Specifically, it means you will be able to:
- A two-hour introduction to the network and how it works
- Admission to the Medical Delta Annual Event and 1 VIP Dinner ticket
- Participation in a deep-dive session with eminent scientists from leading research institutes in Medical Delta’s network
- Admission to Medical Delta Cafés on specific themes, held 3x a year
- Admission to the annual Medical Delta Business Meet-Up, an exclusive meeting for all Business Partners, with an opportunity to introduce the audience to your company and its work
- Use of the Medical Delta WeLink recruitment database and advertise vacancies and internships free of charge
- Opportunity to take part in a YOUNG Medical Delta Event
Access validation facilities
- Information about using Medical Delta’s Living Labs for validating/testing your product
Promote your company on our social media channels
- Your logo and company profile in the Business Partners section of Medical Delta’s website
- Opportunity to place one free news item about your company per year on Medical Delta’s website
- Mention of your company’s activities on Medical Delta’s social media channels
- Permission to use Medical Delta’s logo in relation to your company’s activities (depending on nature and purpose and only after consultation with Medical Delta)
- Opportunity for your company to be featured in an interview article in Medical Delta’s newsletter
Subscription Business Partnership (from 1 July 2017)
|5 - 20
|20 - 100