Because cross-border collaboration is crucial in research but not always easy (as illustrated by the imminent Brexit) Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM) will be hosting a one day event on European cooperation on healthcare.
On Friday June 21st 2019 the following speakers will share their expertise and discuss potential challenges:
- Zoltan Kalo: Is there a fair allocation of healthcare research funds by the European Union?
- Ines Hernando: Patient and health professional engagement in European cooperation
- Barbara Pierscionek: Ethico-legal challenges for European cooperation.
- Ron de Winter: Combatting multidrug bacterial resistance in a European public-private partnership (COMBACTE project)
- Marcus Guardian: Will speak on behalf of EUnethta
- Jorge Gonzalez: The inDemand model: Faster and easier demand-driven co-creation in Health
- Carin Uyl-de Groot: Sustainability and affordability of innovative drugs at stake: cross-border solutions necessary
More information on the website of Erasmus University Rotterdam.